22.2.10

The Shame, Oh The Shame - My First Vlog

Oh my.

Oh oh oh oh my.

Can I explain?

First of all I didn't look in the mirror before I did this. On purpose. I had just returned from a walk to the cornerstore to buy a couple quick things and had removed the hat I'd been wearing most of the day. It's obvious. I hate my hair even on a good day so there's no getting around the bad hair. My hair will make you feel better about any hair issues you are having, trust me.

Made a mistake part way in where I said "dryer" instead of deep freezer. No, my dryer is not that big. Also, filmed this with my digital camera which only takes 3 min of video and had to transition in the last 55 seconds. Forgive me. I am new at this.

So, here goes. This is THE SHAME OF MY LIFE . . .


So, now that that's out of the way. How about you? What's your messiest room, area, whatever. Show me with video or photographic proof and you could get this super-cool award (another first for me, creating this - it's really sad but so is winning it)

You have until Feb. 28th to write your own post about your mess. Please provide photos or video. Come here and leave a comment with a link to your post (yes I know I must get McLinky, but I can only handle so many firsts in one day). At the end I will select the Messiest Mommy and she can proudly shamefacedly display this special award.

8 comments:

  1. haha - you're brave!!

    Our "laundry room" is the kitchen table!!

    And was that something trying to get in or escape the laundry room - hanging over the door gate?

    BTW, I love your blog header picture - it's brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Heather: My husband says there's such a thing as "airing your dirty laundry" I told him most of it is clean so it doesn't matter!
    @Nickie: When we bought this house I was so impressed I was getting a huge laundry room. Little did I know it would just be more space to spread the mess!
    I believe the item hanging on the gate was one I wasn't sure was clean or dirty but I threw it on top of the dirty so I guess its dirty now!
    Thanks for the compliment on the header. I'm not the most artistic person in the world and have been practising with paint.net. I want to change the background colour but haven't the patience right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. First, you know I love you right? Can I just say that I think it's hilarious that you put up a baby gate because the kids make a mess in there. Although it is organized chaos so...

    Ahh, we all have a catch-all room like that. Brave soul you are sharing it for all the world to see!

    Great first vlog! You go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was hoping someone might catch the irony in that statement. I swear everytime I get that room tidied some catastrophe happens - like a leaking pipe, my washer breaking, the electrical going. Ah well another attempt and we'll see it might stay.
    Thanks for the compliments!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Popped over to say thank you for the kind words and to let you know that I'm so not vlogging the mess in my house! There's too much of it.
    BNMx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah come on. You only have to show one corner of the mess! And you might win the badge! Trust me, this isn't the extent of the mess in my house - it's just the one mess I can never seem to make a dent in.
    Love your blog. Will add it to my reader!

    ReplyDelete

Have something to add? Let us know: