26.4.10

Will I Ever Be Warm Again?

This is why I want to move:
That's flurries on Friday and Saturday. The days I had planned to do some gardening.
I just want to dig my toes into warm sand and feel the sun on my shoulders. Is that so much to ask?
My husband and I will never cheer up until we get some sunshine in our lives.
My eldest son comes in with wind-whipped cheeks and red hands from playing. He's always wet or cold or both.
My poor daughter is white; she's addicted to the sun and I'm afraid she will wither and die without some sunlight soon.
Vitamin D is important for children with NF. And what's the best source? Sunlight!

 Can this be considered a medical emergency? Do you think our health insurance will cover a vacation?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to add? Let us know: